Carlos Galeana, Spanish Regional Technology Coordinator at the Multnomah County Library, was named a Library Journal “Mover & Shaker” in 2017. Although he is great at being a tech help expert, his real skill is communicating. In chatting with Carlos, we learn about some of the other things that happen when you help patrons with their technology, including building relationships. These relationships also build a sense of community within and outside the library. There is so much more to learn from Carlos in this episode. To learn more, visit his website! Give it a listen!
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 3 Christopher Jelley from North Merrick Public Library
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 2 Lee Rainie from Pew Research
- Episode 70 LILRC Conference 2019 Part 1 Dean James Vorbach & Edward Tenner
- Episode 69 Lara Marshall – Hillingdon Branch – London Calling
- Episode 68 Rocco & Joe from East Meadow Library