In Part 2 of this episode, an old friend of Chris’, Dr. David Jank, Dean of the Palmer School of Library and Information Science chat about a number of things, including the state of library science brick and mortar schools vs online learning, the profession and our journey in Libraryland.
- Episode 71, NYLA 2019 Part 3 – Sally Stieglitz and Tim Spindler of LILRC & Jill Hurst Wahl from Syracuse University
- Episode 71 NYLA 2019, Part 2 – Dr. David Jank, Dean of Long Island University Post Campus Palmer School of Library and Information Science
- Episode 71 Part 1 – NYLA 2019 Barron Angell, Melissa & Camron Tidd from Goshen NY
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 3 Christopher Jelley from North Merrick Public Library
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 2 Lee Rainie from Pew Research