Gina Millsap, Chief Executive Officer of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library (2016 Library of the year) joined the podcast via Facetime. Chris spoke to Gina about the various innovative programs her library offers to their community. From book mobiles to mobile “Learn and Play Bus” and other inspirational concepts, Gina and Chris discuss the UX (User Experience) and how we can all benefit from it.
- Episode 35 Talking NYLA with Tim Burke & Jeremy Johannesen
- Épisode 34 Plainview Old Bethpage Library
- Episode 33 – Kate Byrne, Alyson Dalby, and Clare McKenzie International Librarian Network
- Episode 32 – Long Island Library Resources Council 26th Annual Conference
- Episode 31 – Braydon Moreno Robo3d Democratizing Craftmanship