This is really cool LOCAL episode for our friends on Long Island but also a great inspirational episode for everyone. Joining the podcast is Lilly Kiel from the Cutchogue/New Suffolk Free Library, Steven Alcalde from the Rogers Memorial Library and Anthony Giansante from the John Jermain Memorial Library to talk about the tech challenges working on the “East End” of Long Island (get your maps out for this one!). This episode is so inspiring because our guests talk about the combination of seasonal patrons while working in a rural community, Association Libraries and how the technologies offered are the same and varied from their colleagues “Up Island”. So sit back and get inspired by these technology professionals tell their stories!!
- Episode 106 Aaron Whitfield
- Episode 105 David Ecker Technology for Libraries
- Episode 104 Dr. Temara Hajjat from the Bowel Sounds Podcast!
- Episode 103 East End Tech Committee
- Special Episode Connecticut Library Association Part 2 – Alice Knapp, Scott Jarzombek, Kate Byroade and Scott Brill – Mental Health and Well-being