Joining Chris and Bob on the pod is Temara Hajjat Gastroenterologist at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and co host of the Bowel Sounds Podcast. Temara spoke with the fellas about what its like to go to medical school, the spark that started the podcast, the targeted listenership, the formula for the pod along with talking about Harvard Medical School’s certificate program in Media and Medicine. So sit back and relax and listen to lots of laughs with Temara!!!
- Episode 106 Aaron Whitfield
- Episode 105 David Ecker Technology for Libraries
- Episode 104 Dr. Temara Hajjat from the Bowel Sounds Podcast!
- Episode 103 East End Tech Committee
- Special Episode Connecticut Library Association Part 2 – Alice Knapp, Scott Jarzombek, Kate Byroade and Scott Brill – Mental Health and Well-being