David Ecker, the Director of Innovation and Technology at Stony Brook University opened up his doors and gave a tour to Chris, and then they sat down and chatted about the creation of this incredible lab which is only 1 of 4 spaces on campus for students to come and imagine, create, collaborate and design. If you can imagine it, his labs probably have it. Learn about the mysterious Madagascar boxes and Dave and his students created with them! Lots of laughs and WOW, the items created there are not only impressive but creative as well!!
- Episode 90 – Crossover Episode with Syosset Library’s Turn the Page Podcast
- Episode 89 – Mark Herschberg – The Career Toolkit
- Episode 88 – Elisa Lee and Unstacked
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library