David Ecker, the Director of Innovation and Technology at Stony Brook University opened up his doors and gave a tour to Chris, and then they sat down and chatted about the creation of this incredible lab which is only 1 of 4 spaces on campus for students to come and imagine, create, collaborate and design. If you can imagine it, his labs probably have it. Learn about the mysterious Madagascar boxes and Dave and his students created with them! Lots of laughs and WOW, the items created there are not only impressive but creative as well!!
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic