David Ecker, the Director of Innovation and Technology at Stony Brook University opened up his doors and gave a tour to Chris, and then they sat down and chatted about the creation of this incredible lab which is only 1 of 4 spaces on campus for students to come and imagine, create, collaborate and design. If you can imagine it, his labs probably have it. Learn about the mysterious Madagascar boxes and Dave and his students created with them! Lots of laughs and WOW, the items created there are not only impressive but creative as well!!
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast