David Ecker, the Director of Innovation and Technology at Stony Brook University opened up his doors and gave a tour to Chris, and then they sat down and chatted about the creation of this incredible lab which is only 1 of 4 spaces on campus for students to come and imagine, create, collaborate and design. If you can imagine it, his labs probably have it. Learn about the mysterious Madagascar boxes and Dave and his students created with them! Lots of laughs and WOW, the items created there are not only impressive but creative as well!!
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 3 Christopher Jelley from North Merrick Public Library
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 2 Lee Rainie from Pew Research
- Episode 70 LILRC Conference 2019 Part 1 Dean James Vorbach & Edward Tenner
- Episode 69 Lara Marshall – Hillingdon Branch – London Calling
- Episode 68 Rocco & Joe from East Meadow Library