Gina Millsap, Chief Executive Officer of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library (2016 Library of the year) joined the podcast via Facetime. Chris spoke to Gina about the various innovative programs her library offers to their community. From book mobiles to mobile “Learn and Play Bus” and other inspirational concepts, Gina and Chris discuss the UX (User Experience) and how we can all benefit from it.
- Episode 84 – Kate Chambers Distributing Books in Zimbabwe with WhatsApp
- Episode 83 – Jane Cowell – Reaching People During Covid a Model that Continues
- Episode 82 Ian Anstice – Public Library News UK
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020