Gina Millsap, Chief Executive Officer of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library (2016 Library of the year) joined the podcast via Facetime. Chris spoke to Gina about the various innovative programs her library offers to their community. From book mobiles to mobile “Learn and Play Bus” and other inspirational concepts, Gina and Chris discuss the UX (User Experience) and how we can all benefit from it.
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library
- Episode 86 Matt Pascoe – Ipswich City Council
- Episode 85 – Dr. Eric Cole & Simple Cyber Security
- Episode 84 – Kate Chambers Distributing Books in Zimbabwe with WhatsApp