Gina Millsap, Chief Executive Officer of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library (2016 Library of the year) joined the podcast via Facetime. Chris spoke to Gina about the various innovative programs her library offers to their community. From book mobiles to mobile “Learn and Play Bus” and other inspirational concepts, Gina and Chris discuss the UX (User Experience) and how we can all benefit from it.
- Episode 46 – Kathleen Russo Director of Stony Brook University’s Fellowship in Podcasting
- Episode 45 – Carlos Galeana, Mover-Shaker Tech help Guru
- Episode 44 – Michael Jones Power of Social Media & Libraries
- Episode 43 Matt Pfisterer Director of the Thrall Library
- Episode 42 – Podcasters talking Podcasting w/help from Down Under