Gina Millsap, Chief Executive Officer of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library (2016 Library of the year) joined the podcast via Facetime. Chris spoke to Gina about the various innovative programs her library offers to their community. From book mobiles to mobile “Learn and Play Bus” and other inspirational concepts, Gina and Chris discuss the UX (User Experience) and how we can all benefit from it.
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast