Gina Millsap, Chief Executive Officer of the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library (2016 Library of the year) joined the podcast via Facetime. Chris spoke to Gina about the various innovative programs her library offers to their community. From book mobiles to mobile “Learn and Play Bus” and other inspirational concepts, Gina and Chris discuss the UX (User Experience) and how we can all benefit from it.
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 3 Christopher Jelley from North Merrick Public Library
- Episode 70 LILRC Annual Conference Part 2 Lee Rainie from Pew Research
- Episode 70 LILRC Conference 2019 Part 1 Dean James Vorbach & Edward Tenner
- Episode 69 Lara Marshall – Hillingdon Branch – London Calling
- Episode 68 Rocco & Joe from East Meadow Library