David Lee King, the Digital Services Director at the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library joined the podcast via Google Hangout. David is also an author of both books and many journal articles. He spoke to TLP about libraries and social media, UX, emerging technologies and sound recording! David also talks about knowing the community you serve. Come give a listen to a fun episode!
- Episode 106 Aaron Whitfield
- Episode 105 David Ecker Technology for Libraries
- Episode 104 Dr. Temara Hajjat from the Bowel Sounds Podcast!
- Episode 103 East End Tech Committee
- Special Episode Connecticut Library Association Part 2 – Alice Knapp, Scott Jarzombek, Kate Byroade and Scott Brill – Mental Health and Well-being