David Lee King, the Digital Services Director at the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library joined the podcast via Google Hangout. David is also an author of both books and many journal articles. He spoke to TLP about libraries and social media, UX, emerging technologies and sound recording! David also talks about knowing the community you serve. Come give a listen to a fun episode!
- Episode 46 – Kathleen Russo Director of Stony Brook University’s Fellowship in Podcasting
- Episode 45 – Carlos Galeana, Mover-Shaker Tech help Guru
- Episode 44 – Michael Jones Power of Social Media & Libraries
- Episode 43 Matt Pfisterer Director of the Thrall Library
- Episode 42 – Podcasters talking Podcasting w/help from Down Under