Libraries and privacy go hand in hand, especially in the digital world we live in. Alison Macrina is a digital privacy expert and the Director of the Library Freedom Project appeared via FaceTime to talk about different ways libraries can protect their patrons digitally along with talking about browser safety!
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic