Carlos Galeana, Spanish Regional Technology Coordinator at the Multnomah County Library, was named a Library Journal “Mover & Shaker” in 2017. Although he is great at being a tech help expert, his real skill is communicating. In chatting with Carlos, we learn about some of the other things that happen when you help patrons with their technology, including building relationships. These relationships also build a sense of community within and outside the library. There is so much more to learn from Carlos in this episode. To learn more, visit his website! Give it a listen!
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast