Carlos Galeana, Spanish Regional Technology Coordinator at the Multnomah County Library, was named a Library Journal “Mover & Shaker” in 2017. Although he is great at being a tech help expert, his real skill is communicating. In chatting with Carlos, we learn about some of the other things that happen when you help patrons with their technology, including building relationships. These relationships also build a sense of community within and outside the library. There is so much more to learn from Carlos in this episode. To learn more, visit his website! Give it a listen!
- Episode 50 – Flip the Script Featuring Sally Turbitt!
- Episode 49 – Nancy Evans – Girl Power!!
- Episode 48 – Laura Solomon Ohio Public Library Information Network
- Episode Rob Thomson – Library Technician & Professional Development
- Episode 46 – Kathleen Russo Director of Stony Brook University’s Fellowship in Podcasting