Carlos Galeana, Spanish Regional Technology Coordinator at the Multnomah County Library, was named a Library Journal “Mover & Shaker” in 2017. Although he is great at being a tech help expert, his real skill is communicating. In chatting with Carlos, we learn about some of the other things that happen when you help patrons with their technology, including building relationships. These relationships also build a sense of community within and outside the library. There is so much more to learn from Carlos in this episode. To learn more, visit his website! Give it a listen!
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic