Carlos Galeana, Spanish Regional Technology Coordinator at the Multnomah County Library, was named a Library Journal “Mover & Shaker” in 2017. Although he is great at being a tech help expert, his real skill is communicating. In chatting with Carlos, we learn about some of the other things that happen when you help patrons with their technology, including building relationships. These relationships also build a sense of community within and outside the library. There is so much more to learn from Carlos in this episode. To learn more, visit his website! Give it a listen!
- Episode 46 – Kathleen Russo Director of Stony Brook University’s Fellowship in Podcasting
- Episode 45 – Carlos Galeana, Mover-Shaker Tech help Guru
- Episode 44 – Michael Jones Power of Social Media & Libraries
- Episode 43 Matt Pfisterer Director of the Thrall Library
- Episode 42 – Podcasters talking Podcasting w/help from Down Under