Carlos Galeana, Spanish Regional Technology Coordinator at the Multnomah County Library, was named a Library Journal “Mover & Shaker” in 2017. Although he is great at being a tech help expert, his real skill is communicating. In chatting with Carlos, we learn about some of the other things that happen when you help patrons with their technology, including building relationships. These relationships also build a sense of community within and outside the library. There is so much more to learn from Carlos in this episode. To learn more, visit his website! Give it a listen!
- Episode 90 – Crossover Episode with Syosset Library’s Turn the Page Podcast
- Episode 89 – Mark Herschberg – The Career Toolkit
- Episode 88 – Elisa Lee and Unstacked
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library