In Part 2, Chris speaks with Jill Hurst Wahl, a professor at Syracuse University’s iSchool and Producer of the podcast T is for Training, along with Carl Gouveia, Director of the Seymour Library in Brockport, New York and Beth Lathrop, the Director of Libraries at the Strong National Museum of Play. Each shares their feelings about the NYLA conference. Jill talks about some of the amazing things she is doing with iSchool, Carl talks about his lecture regarding other ways to fundraise other than bake and book sales that have been a success at Seymour Library and Beth (who is heavily featured in part 3 of this episode) talks about her position at the Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester New York.
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast