In Part 2, Chris speaks with Jill Hurst Wahl, a professor at Syracuse University’s iSchool and Producer of the podcast T is for Training, along with Carl Gouveia, Director of the Seymour Library in Brockport, New York and Beth Lathrop, the Director of Libraries at the Strong National Museum of Play. Each shares their feelings about the NYLA conference. Jill talks about some of the amazing things she is doing with iSchool, Carl talks about his lecture regarding other ways to fundraise other than bake and book sales that have been a success at Seymour Library and Beth (who is heavily featured in part 3 of this episode) talks about her position at the Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester New York.
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library
- Episode 86 Matt Pascoe – Ipswich City Council
- Episode 85 – Dr. Eric Cole & Simple Cyber Security
- Episode 84 – Kate Chambers Distributing Books in Zimbabwe with WhatsApp