In Part 2, Chris speaks with Jill Hurst Wahl, a professor at Syracuse University’s iSchool and Producer of the podcast T is for Training, along with Carl Gouveia, Director of the Seymour Library in Brockport, New York and Beth Lathrop, the Director of Libraries at the Strong National Museum of Play. Each shares their feelings about the NYLA conference. Jill talks about some of the amazing things she is doing with iSchool, Carl talks about his lecture regarding other ways to fundraise other than bake and book sales that have been a success at Seymour Library and Beth (who is heavily featured in part 3 of this episode) talks about her position at the Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester New York.
- Episode 84 – Kate Chambers Distributing Books in Zimbabwe with WhatsApp
- Episode 83 – Jane Cowell – Reaching People During Covid a Model that Continues
- Episode 82 Ian Anstice – Public Library News UK
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020