Assistant Director Jen Barth and Children’s Librarian Laura Lintz are from the Henrietta Public Library in Henrietta, New York (just south of Rochester). Jen and Laura joined us via Google Hangouts and although we were having some WiFi issues on both ends, we had a great time talking about how libraries can brand themselves and how to push out the message in the branding via social media. They also talked about some older methods of getting the word out that may be outmoded. We learn about some of their inspirations including Debbie Milman and Simon Sinek. But the best part is that we laughed and had a great time learning about Laura’s excellent vocabulary!!
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic