Assistant Director Jen Barth and Children’s Librarian Laura Lintz are from the Henrietta Public Library in Henrietta, New York (just south of Rochester). Jen and Laura joined us via Google Hangouts and although we were having some WiFi issues on both ends, we had a great time talking about how libraries can brand themselves and how to push out the message in the branding via social media. They also talked about some older methods of getting the word out that may be outmoded. We learn about some of their inspirations including Debbie Milman and Simon Sinek. But the best part is that we laughed and had a great time learning about Laura’s excellent vocabulary!!
- Episode 94 Thomas Shaw and his Manifesto for Librarians
- Episode 93 – The Palace Project/LYRASIS: A transformational, library-centered platform for digital content and services
- Episode 92b Candidate for ALA President Kelvin Watson
- Episode 92a Candidate for ALA President Emily Drabinski
- LILRC CONFERENCE ON LIBRARIES & THE FUTURE PART 4: Tim Spindler & Sally Stieglitz Conference Wrap-up