Tyler Byrd is the host of the podcast “Library Figures” a great podcast about libraries and marketing (something that some libraries are great at and others not so much). Tyler is also the owner of Meet Piola, a web development company that helps libraries enhance their digitial content by building a digital branch. Tyler was a great guest talking everything library marketing. Give his podcast a listen (as well as this episode) because there is always so much to learn about digital marketing in this ever changing digital world we live work and play in!
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast