Tyler Byrd is the host of the podcast “Library Figures” a great podcast about libraries and marketing (something that some libraries are great at and others not so much). Tyler is also the owner of Meet Piola, a web development company that helps libraries enhance their digitial content by building a digital branch. Tyler was a great guest talking everything library marketing. Give his podcast a listen (as well as this episode) because there is always so much to learn about digital marketing in this ever changing digital world we live work and play in!
- Episode 90 – Crossover Episode with Syosset Library’s Turn the Page Podcast
- Episode 89 – Mark Herschberg – The Career Toolkit
- Episode 88 – Elisa Lee and Unstacked
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library