Tyler Byrd is the host of the podcast “Library Figures” a great podcast about libraries and marketing (something that some libraries are great at and others not so much). Tyler is also the owner of Meet Piola, a web development company that helps libraries enhance their digitial content by building a digital branch. Tyler was a great guest talking everything library marketing. Give his podcast a listen (as well as this episode) because there is always so much to learn about digital marketing in this ever changing digital world we live work and play in!
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic