In Part 2 of this episode, an old friend of Chris’, Dr. David Jank, Dean of the Palmer School of Library and Information Science chat about a number of things, including the state of library science brick and mortar schools vs online learning, the profession and our journey in Libraryland.
- Episode 90 – Crossover Episode with Syosset Library’s Turn the Page Podcast
- Episode 89 – Mark Herschberg – The Career Toolkit
- Episode 88 – Elisa Lee and Unstacked
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library