The podcast is working from home and Chris was able to speak with Maria Dismondy, children’s book author and founder of Cardinal Rule Press. Maria started her career as a teacher, and started writing children’s picture books that focus on a child’s self esteem, something she was not seeing in picture books. This concept became a passion and she turned that passion into a publishing house. Learn how Maria started, her philosophies on not just publishing but also on marketing and the use of social media, because much of what she does with Cardinal Rule Press translates nicely to Libraryland. Follow Cardinal Rule Press on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast