The podcast is working from home and Chris was able to speak with Maria Dismondy, children’s book author and founder of Cardinal Rule Press. Maria started her career as a teacher, and started writing children’s picture books that focus on a child’s self esteem, something she was not seeing in picture books. This concept became a passion and she turned that passion into a publishing house. Learn how Maria started, her philosophies on not just publishing but also on marketing and the use of social media, because much of what she does with Cardinal Rule Press translates nicely to Libraryland. Follow Cardinal Rule Press on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic