Chris and Bob were joined by a talented and inspired group of individuals who are part of developing The Palace Project, a source for e-content for libraries. The not for profit project supports the mission of libraries by providing equitable access to digital knowledge, bolstering the relationship between libraries and patrons, protecting patron privacy, and enabling libraries to serve all their e-content in a single app. The team who spoke on this episode included Michele Kimpton, LYRASIS, Global Senior Director; James English, Director, Business Development, The Palace Project; Micah May, DPLA, Director of Ebook Services; Heather Teysko, LYRASIS – Palace Implementation Strategist. The team spoke about LYRASIS, DPLA (Digital Public Library of America) the securing of a Knight Foundation grant, branding, acquiring digital rights management, the tech infrastructure, creating a social media platform as part of a marketing strategy and so much more!
- Episode 106 Aaron Whitfield
- Episode 105 David Ecker Technology for Libraries
- Episode 104 Dr. Temara Hajjat from the Bowel Sounds Podcast!
- Episode 103 East End Tech Committee
- Special Episode Connecticut Library Association Part 2 – Alice Knapp, Scott Jarzombek, Kate Byroade and Scott Brill – Mental Health and Well-being