Tim Spindler, the Executive Director of the Long Island Library Resources Council and Sally Stieglitz, Communications and Outreach Coordinator for LILRC give the wrap up of the conference, recapping the issues and discussions of the speakers. As always, this conference has amazing guests and we thank the Resources Council for continuing to invite the podcast to the annual event.
- Episode 94 Thomas Shaw and his Manifesto for Librarians
- Episode 93 – The Palace Project/LYRASIS: A transformational, library-centered platform for digital content and services
- Episode 92b Candidate for ALA President Kelvin Watson
- Episode 92a Candidate for ALA President Emily Drabinski
- LILRC CONFERENCE ON LIBRARIES & THE FUTURE PART 4: Tim Spindler & Sally Stieglitz Conference Wrap-up