If you listened to our first SPECIAL EPISODE, you heard librarians reacting to the effects of the global Pandemic of Novel Corona (Covid-19) on the library world. We circle back to what has happened, what we have learned, what we are still attempting to figure out and how we get our libraries back on their feet. We even brainstorm using outdoor libraries! So join Chris and Bob, along with Nick Tanzi from South Huntington Library, James Hutter from Port Washington Library, Jessikah Chautin from Syosset Library, Carol Ann Tack from Merrick Library, Mike Buono from Brentwood (NY) Library, Chris Kretz from Stony Brook University, Sally Stieglitz from LILRC and Rob Thomson from ALIA New South Wales!!!
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic