If you listened to our first SPECIAL EPISODE, you heard librarians reacting to the effects of the global Pandemic of Novel Corona (Covid-19) on the library world. We circle back to what has happened, what we have learned, what we are still attempting to figure out and how we get our libraries back on their feet. We even brainstorm using outdoor libraries! So join Chris and Bob, along with Nick Tanzi from South Huntington Library, James Hutter from Port Washington Library, Jessikah Chautin from Syosset Library, Carol Ann Tack from Merrick Library, Mike Buono from Brentwood (NY) Library, Chris Kretz from Stony Brook University, Sally Stieglitz from LILRC and Rob Thomson from ALIA New South Wales!!!
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast