This is a special episode in light of the the Corona Virus crisis, we assembled a collection of librarians to talk about the crisis and how our libraries and organizations have responded, are functioning and how we bring the building back online. This episode voices all of our thoughts, fears and hopes for our “new normal”.
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic