Chris sat down with our previous panel to talk about how we open after libraries after the COVID-19 pandemic (assuming we are finding light at the end of the tunnel. Today joining us is Carol Ann Tack, Head of Readers Advisory at the Merrick Library in Merrick NY James Hutter, Technology Librarian, Technology Librarian, Head of Computer Services Agency Port Washington Public Library, Port Washington NY, Scott p Jarzombeck, Executive Director at the Albany Public Library, Albany NY, Jessikah Chautin, Community Engagement Specialist, Syosset Public Library, Syosset NY, Mike Buono, Head of Reference Services, Brentwood Public Library, Brentwood NY, Nick Tanzi, Assistant Director at the South Huntington Public Library, Huntington Station, NY, Rob Thomson, Australian Library and Information Association, State Manager New South Wales, Sally Stieglitz, Communications and Marketing Coordinator, Long Island Library Resources Council, Bellport NY, Sally Turbitt, Makerspace Coordinator University Library, University of New Castle, Central Coast Campus NSW Australia and Justin Hoenke, Team Leader of Libraries and Community Centers at the Wellington City Library, Wellington New Zealand. We talk about what plans should include, what we are doing for curbside, with helpful tips about keeping it simple, and what the “NEW NORMAL” will look like including what digital services we keep post pandemic and how library service transforms.
- Episode 94 Thomas Shaw and his Manifesto for Librarians
- Episode 93 – The Palace Project/LYRASIS: A transformational, library-centered platform for digital content and services
- Episode 92b Candidate for ALA President Kelvin Watson
- Episode 92a Candidate for ALA President Emily Drabinski
- LILRC CONFERENCE ON LIBRARIES & THE FUTURE PART 4: Tim Spindler & Sally Stieglitz Conference Wrap-up