Chris and Bob are working remotely during the COVID-19 Pandemic and were fortunate enough to speak to Scott Jarzombek, Executive Director of the Albany Public Library about his plan to re-open his large multi-branch library as the Corona Virus statistics continue to decline. Scott penned an article in the NYLA Voice about reopening. He also has shared his plans for the phases or re-opening on Albany Public Library’s website. If you are in the process of re-opening, have reopened or are still talking about it, the Albany plan is a detailed framework for how libraries can approach re-opening their facilities!! Follow Scott on Twitter and also Albany Public Library on Twitter for more exciting ideas and programs!!
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic