Joining Chris and Bob is David Ecker from Stony Brook University. Dave is a repeat guest and its always great to speak to him. Dave spoke about being library “technologists”, time management for managers, how AI can help makerspaces and that dirty world in Libraryland “CHANGE”. Dave has a new book out entitled Leadership Takes Courage: How to Master Leadership and how to foster entrepreneurship in students!
- Episode 106 Aaron Whitfield
- Episode 105 David Ecker Technology for Libraries
- Episode 104 Dr. Temara Hajjat from the Bowel Sounds Podcast!
- Episode 103 East End Tech Committee
- Special Episode Connecticut Library Association Part 2 – Alice Knapp, Scott Jarzombek, Kate Byroade and Scott Brill – Mental Health and Well-being