Chris attended the New York Library Association (NYLA) Conference in Rochester, New York. NYLA allowed Chris to set up and podcast. There were so many interesting guests, that we had to split this episode into 3 parts. The first of the three has guests Barron Angell, Librarian and Program Coordinator for Teen Programs from the Florida Public Library in Florida New York along with Melissa and Cameron Tidd. Melissa is a Clerk at the Goshen Public Library and at the time of the recording, a library science student at Syracuse University’s iSchool. Cameron, although not working in the library field, is an information technology professional at Technically Created in Goshen, New York. The three share their views and experiences both at NYLA’s conference and on what it means to work in Libraryland.
- SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID III How We Reopen after the Pandemic
- Episode 77 Maria Dismondy – Cardinal Rule Press
- SPECIAL EPISODE Scott Jarzombek – Executive Director Albany Public Library – How Libraries Open During COVID-19
- Episode 76 – The Longwood Public Library Equipment & Gadgets Lending
- Episode 75 – Middle Country Library Podcast