Chris attended the New York Library Association (NYLA) Conference in Rochester, New York. NYLA allowed Chris to set up and podcast. There were so many interesting guests, that we had to split this episode into 3 parts. The first of the three has guests Barron Angell, Librarian and Program Coordinator for Teen Programs from the Florida Public Library in Florida New York along with Melissa and Cameron Tidd. Melissa is a Clerk at the Goshen Public Library and at the time of the recording, a library science student at Syracuse University’s iSchool. Cameron, although not working in the library field, is an information technology professional at Technically Created in Goshen, New York. The three share their views and experiences both at NYLA’s conference and on what it means to work in Libraryland.
- Episode 94 Thomas Shaw and his Manifesto for Librarians
- Episode 93 – The Palace Project/LYRASIS: A transformational, library-centered platform for digital content and services
- Episode 92b Candidate for ALA President Kelvin Watson
- Episode 92a Candidate for ALA President Emily Drabinski
- LILRC CONFERENCE ON LIBRARIES & THE FUTURE PART 4: Tim Spindler & Sally Stieglitz Conference Wrap-up