Chris attended the New York Library Association (NYLA) Conference in Rochester, New York. NYLA allowed Chris to set up and podcast. There were so many interesting guests, that we had to split this episode into 3 parts. The first of the three has guests Barron Angell, Librarian and Program Coordinator for Teen Programs from the Florida Public Library in Florida New York along with Melissa and Cameron Tidd. Melissa is a Clerk at the Goshen Public Library and at the time of the recording, a library science student at Syracuse University’s iSchool. Cameron, although not working in the library field, is an information technology professional at Technically Created in Goshen, New York. The three share their views and experiences both at NYLA’s conference and on what it means to work in Libraryland.
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library
- Episode 86 Matt Pascoe – Ipswich City Council
- Episode 85 – Dr. Eric Cole & Simple Cyber Security
- Episode 84 – Kate Chambers Distributing Books in Zimbabwe with WhatsApp