In this installment, the fellas have a chat with Mike Rossetti from MYLIBRO. Mike discussed how libraries can attract those 20 somethings to the library, what libraries have to offer this group and using the “Tech Triangle” to retain not only that elusive age group, but anyone who can benefit from the library. Mike also talks about why the word PIVOT is a favorite and why the profession needs to evolve from being “building centric”and extent the brand “Library”. They collectively explore the idea of keeping staff’s mundane tasks to a minimum and the slow and impending death of DVD’s.
- Episode 95 – Mike Rossetti from MYLIBRO Reaching New Adults
- Episode 94 Thomas Shaw and his Manifesto for Librarians
- Episode 93 – The Palace Project/LYRASIS: A transformational, library-centered platform for digital content and services
- Episode 92b Candidate for ALA President Kelvin Watson
- Episode 92a Candidate for ALA President Emily Drabinski