In this episode we again head to Ontario virtually and speak with Linda Hazzan who is the Director of Communications, Programming and Customer Engagement at the Toronto Public Library. Linda spoke to the guys about marketing, reaching beyond the everyday library user and the Bridge Technology Services Assessment Toolkit which is a customizable web-based solution for libraries to capture and analyze performance and outcome data on technology services and informs decision-making on the use and outcomes of technology services offered by public library systems in Ontario.
- Episode 87 Carlos Galeana Digital Well-Being in Patron Trainings
- Special Episode: “Diversify is Fly” NYLA Developing Leaders Program on the Diversification of the Library
- Episode 86 Matt Pascoe – Ipswich City Council
- Episode 85 – Dr. Eric Cole & Simple Cyber Security
- Episode 84 – Kate Chambers Distributing Books in Zimbabwe with WhatsApp