In this episode we again head to Ontario virtually and speak with Linda Hazzan who is the Director of Communications, Programming and Customer Engagement at the Toronto Public Library. Linda spoke to the guys about marketing, reaching beyond the everyday library user and the Bridge Technology Services Assessment Toolkit which is a customizable web-based solution for libraries to capture and analyze performance and outcome data on technology services and informs decision-making on the use and outcomes of technology services offered by public library systems in Ontario.
- Episode 81 Susan Banks Director, Pennsylvania Bureau of Library Development
- Special Episode: Long Island Library Resources Council Conference 2020
- Episode 80 – Martin Brathen & Elise Conradi Biblioteksentralen Norway
- Episode 79 James Nicholson Academia, Philosophy and ALIA
- Episode 78 – Sari Feldman Opening Libraries After the Pandemic